"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, May 3, 2010

who was she, and we didn't even know




Last year, carefree summer, screwing around with clothes and cameras and brick walls. I am no longer this girly (or this girl, for that matter), but I like to bring her back every once and a while. The photos are so posed but I don't even care, this was a fun day.

Soon I will have a new outfit post, something more me. Something maybe a little more raw and candid, because I have discovered that those types of pictures capture so much reality that they can provoke flashbacks..to the past..

No comments:

Post a Comment