"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Friday, April 2, 2010

a children's crusade on acid

Real dreams are never this cheap (only temporary ones - alcohol)

Eerie beauty
Real and Surreal?
This distinctly reminds me of Requiem for a Dream. The lady in the chair is Sara Goldfarb and the picture of the boy is Harry.
Hauntingly delicate

I would be the happiest girl in the world if I could say I took any one of these enticing photographs. Unfortunately being happy to such a degree would require a lot of will power that I don't posess. Got the photos from my new favorite photography blog: http://www.theohsnapproject.com/ohsnap_blog/. How do these people take such groovy pictures?! It baffles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment