"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the third summe of love


I will never tire of this editorial. This is one of those rare fashion stories that doesn't need incredible clothes or breathtaking footwear. Corrine Day makes the magic of summer and 90s grunge seam too appealing. Vintage Kate Moss is like treasure, especially the fourth shot. Cigarette shots at 15, what a girl.

It is the summer of my smiles - flee from me Keepers of the Gloom

Speak to me only with your eyes. It is to you I give this tune
Ain't so hard to recognize - These things are clear to all from
time to time.
- Led Zeppelin, The Rain Song

No comments:

Post a Comment