"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

happy belated Earth Day



Regularely I am not this earthy. Nor do I normally paint my face silver...but I guess I was feeling adventurous. These are also from last year...nostalgia wave again, because I've changed so much. My style, personality and mindset have grown up a bit and maybe become more defined. Don't give me too much applause though. I still have the sense of humor of a twelve year old boy.


I could say these are being posted in honor of Earth Day.
Even though that was a while ago...
Happy belated Earth Day


Side note: shots taken by my friend Victoria, theory dress, weitzman wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment