"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

jack and diane minus jack

I am kind of in love with this editorial for vogue.
It doesn't get much more all-american than Karlie Kloss in overalls and holding a baseball mitt.
It's not even the styling really that attracted me to these pictures...it's that retro American thing that I find so fascinating for some strange reason. My favorite shot is the one of Karlie is in the red and white dress...know why? The tv set behind her kills me. It's so great. Sorry Canada, no love.

No comments:

Post a Comment