"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There was nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, April 5, 2010

satan settle down


(vintage roots shoes - we're talking from the 80s, american apparel liquid leggings, vintage debbie harry tee, mendocino blazer)

Old pictures from months ago. One last dose of dark before summer gets here..then the images will be a bit brighter I swear. This outfit is nicely affordable and one of my more practical looks, comfortable, wearable blah blah blah. Next outfit post will be quite the opposite. The "alternative" way of dressing that's way more fun anyways.

Just found out I'm also headed to Miami the first or second (my memory screws me over a lot) weekend in May so I'll hopefully find lots of South Beach-goers and light up bars to take photos of. It seems that wherever I go I find beautifully tacky little bars to attack with my camera, which is funny seeing that I'm not even 16 yet. God my adult years are going to be a real treat for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment